Сotton fiber differs markedly from other cellulose fibers in morphological traits. Due to many features, сotton even though it was discovered later than other fibers gained a superior position and stimulated immense development of textile industry. Among the advantages of cotton fabric we can name the following:
1. Сotton fabrics show good durability and utility (but still сotton fabrics are inferior to synthetic fabrics in durability).
2. High water-absorbing capacity. In humid atmosphere cotton fabric can absorb 27% of water without getting damp.
3. Cotton fabric has very good breathable characteristics, it is hypoallergenic, agreeable to touch, it is suits perfectly for people with skin hypersensibility. It has low thermal-conductivity, therefore it is an ideal material for both summer and winter clothes: in summer it prevents your skin from heat, and in winter it preserves the warmth of your body.
4. Cotton fabrics are easy to dye.
5. Cotton fabrics have very low elasticity characteristics, so they almost don’t stretch.
6. They are easy washable and can be ironed even at high temperature.
Сotton fabric is often used with WR (water resistance), OP (oil proof), flame retardant (FR) finishes, Dubai furniture also provides cotton fabric with antistatic fibers. Cotton fabrics often find its application in producing workwear with high hygienic requirements and clothing for protection against low temperatures.
7. Сotton is a chemically stable material, it stays undamaged even under the continuous exposure of weak acids and alkalis.
8. It has low thermal-conductivity, therefore it is an ideal material for both summer and winter clothes: in summer it prevents your skin from heat, and in winter it preserves the warmth of your body.
We serve clients all across dubai, sharjah, al ain, abu dhabi,Ajman, Um Al Quwain and Ras Al Khaimah.