Cotton Fabrics for Upholstery
No matter if you’re buying new furniture or reupholstering an old piece of furniture to give it a contemporary look, fabric selection is one of the most curial decisions you’ll need to make. Before selecting the color and pattern you need to pick the right type of fabric for your furniture that depicts your lifestyle. In this regard, cotton fabric makes the ideal choice for upholstery and it is the most commonly used fabric for furniture coverings because it is a natural fiber. It offers many benefits and since, not everyone is a fiber aficionado, we have put together this guide to help you make the right choice.
Advantages of Cotton Fabrics
Using cotton fabric for upholstery has many advantages. From being strong and resilient to offering aesthetic pleasure, cotton fabric never fail to impress the users with its unlimited features, following are some of the most known specifications of cotton fabrics;
- Cotton fabrics are fade resistance meaning their color do not get dull after washing or sun exposure.
- Cotton fabric for upholstery are hard wearing so it is a wise investment as you don’t have to reupholster your furniture every year or two.
- Cotton fabrics is very durable and ideal for daily use. The heavier the cotton weave is, the more durable the fabric will be.
- Our range of cotton fabric is also known for being stain resistant.
- Cotton fabrics for upholstery can be easily dyed which is why it is available in a variety of colors.
- Natural cotton fabrics has hypoallergenic properties as well, so it makes an ideal choice for those who suffer from skin problems.
Cotton fabric is a breathable upholstery material and due to this quality, heat and moisture can be conducted away from your skin while you are sitting on it. This features makes relaxing on furniture with cotton fabric super comfortable, especially if you are sitting for a long time. In addition to that, cotton fabrics for upholstery is capable to soak up many times their weight in water before feeling damp or wet. Consequently, it feels cool to the touch and dry, even in the summer.
Cotton fabrics is the easiest fabric material to clean and maintain. It also resist pilling and offer good abrasion resistance, which is a desirable characteristic in upholstery. For cleaning, you don’t have to use expensive detergents, simply wash with lukewarm water and your cotton fabric will be as good as new.
If you want to buy from our vast selection of premium cotton fabrics then contact us via call or email. You can be sure that you are getting the best quality of cotton fabrics because we design and manufacture all our products ourselves, you’ll struggle to find better quality at a better price anywhere else. So call us now to avail our free furniture pick and drop services for upholstery.